Under the School Health Programme, health camps are conducted by the Health and Family Welfare Department in all schools to address the health and nutrition needs of the children The following activities have been taken up.
- Screening for anemia, general health and other health problems – health care and referral.
- Immunization, eye and dental check-up in particular.
- Distribution of Iron Folic Acid (IFA) tablets.
- Distribution of Deworming tablets.
- Individual health cards are maintained for all children.